6-Week Summer Program
Our summer program allows Horizons at Episcopal students to develop a long-lasting love of learning and make academic gains between school years. Students grow with the program, returning each summer from kindergarten through eighth grade.
Our program features include:
- Six-weeks of tuition free, full-day academic instruction, enrichment and daily swimming each summer.
- 7-to-1 student-to-teacher ratio, with full-time reading and math specialists.
- Pre- and post-summer assessments to track progress.
- Daily enrichment classes in STEM, art, drama, physical education, Latin (6th grade) and French.
- Field trips for all students include museums, the zoo, parks and bowling.
- Social-emotional support with access to a counselor focusing on students’ social-emotional needs, providing programs in the classroom as well as one-on-one support.
- Project-based learning opportunities where students participate in real-world, student-centered projects with a focus on different cultures, sciences and health.
- Daily bus transportation to Episcopal Academy’s 123-acre campus is provided, along with breakfast, snack and lunch.